12/21/2007

A MESSAGE FROM ALICE COOPER



Mack-
It is no surprise that the whammer is a Callaway!. As far as advice goes-- I just released an entire book of helpful tips, quotes and "words of wisdom!? Alice Cooper, Golf Monster: A Rock 'n' Roller's 12 Steps to Becoming a Golf Addict.
Good luck with your event.

The Golf Monster

he also sent some links and other info on his new book
Golf Monster Book

Alice Cooper Site

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we invite Boo Weekley?

In this month's Golf Digest, there is a hilarious article on Boo. He once lost a $5 bet boxing an Orangutan outside the county fair. Got knocked out in one punch.

You gotta read it. Here's a snap shot:

Weekley walloped by an orangutan
The PGA Tour's Boo Weekley tells some interesting tales in the latest issue of Golf Digest, including getting into a fight during the last day of a mini-tour tournament in Alabama.

But the highlight is when Weekley tells the story of when he got into a cage to fight an orangutan at a county fair when he was 16.

"I got in the ring. The orangutan didn't look like much. He came up about to my chest, though his arms were as long as he was tall. When the match started, he didn't lift his arms. He kept them down at his side and used them to pivot and follow me as I circled him like Muhammad Ali," Weekley told Golf Digest. "My buddies were going wild. "Get him, Boo! Kick his butt!" ... I moved in close and faked with my right, and that's the last thing I remember. I woke up bleeding in the back of a friend's pickup. The orangutan had knocked me cold with one punch, which I didn't even see coming."

Mackthaknife said...

boo styles, i will send him an email (if he has an address). he also wrastles crocodiles