
If you plan on flying to Bandon, then feel free to use this area to post comments and coordinate meeting up. I know of a flight from Portland that gets into Coos Bay at 3:55 pm. Matt Koskenmaki will be on this flight, perhaps Joel from San Diego. I was out with some whammerheads last night and the word on the street is that a few peeps from Seattle will be flying as well. Use this space to talk about it, ride together from the airport, or discuss how much you like to fly.
btw, if you get in early "The Mill" Casino is on the way to the golf course.
See you there.. I'm driving.
10 comments:
people who are flying:
matt koskenmaki
joel dontos (assume)
possibly:
trevor dyer
kelly coochise
matt kennedy
I like casinos. and dont like planes.
I fucking hate flying and the only fucking flight from Portland to Bandon is a fucking 36-seater (9 rows x 4) with no first class. My tentative plan of attack is to be drunk and beligerent. Anyone want to fly with me? I'm in seat 1E on flight #2058.
P.S. Mack can you please work on getting some Whammer corporate sponsorships? We really need a private jet for the next event. That would make is significantly easier to golf Cape Kidnappers and other such places. I would not put it past you, my man.
As long as you mention it,
planning has already begun for
Whammer V 2012
"The Far Side of the World"
get your f-bombs ready for this shit.
Three Course:
B A R N B O U G L E D U N E S
Bridport Tasmania
http://www.barnbougledunes.com.au/
C A P E K I D N A P P E R S
Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
http://www.capekidnappers.com/
S T . A N D R E W ' S B E A C H
Rye, Victoria, Australia
http://www.standrewsbeach.com/
We may see deer at Bandon, but at Barnbougle you see fucking kangaroos. more on whammer V later.
Another method would be to invite a cool old rich fart who loves to golf and who has his own private jet to Whammer V...
My own fear/hatred of flying is bad enough, I would not want to be in the same plane as Mack on a 12+ hour flight. Is it just me or did B.A. Baracas have it so good-- get whacked on the head and wake up in a new place, that's the way to travel.
On 1/7/08 3:19 PM, "Kelly Coochise" wrote:
Just booked my ticket…
I am in on the 3:50 pm flight on Thursday.
I leave Seattle at 1:30, hit Portland,
and land in Coos Bay at 3:50…
just spoke to Buffalo and we are probably driving. We may spend Wed night in Portland...
I don't think anyone still reads these older blogs much less the comments, but anyway...
kelly: I am on that flight from portland to coos bay. I will be the one in the black whammer t-shirt in seat 1E.
Matt-Nice, i will have a brew sent your way.....Kelly
Post a Comment