
Steve Winchester has agreed to donate a "doggie driver" to the winner of the Whammer. First place is getting better and better by the day. For those of you who have not seen it, The doggie driver is a golf club that throws a tennis ball to your little buddy. It was voted one of the best inventions of the year (2006) by Time Magazine. Thanks Steve!
Mack, At first I thought you were inviting me to bandon.?what the hell !. we have a group that goes to Whistler every year- but last year we were politely asked by mngt to look for a different location . We talked about going up to Bandon, but there are no clubs in thetown and we need a nightlife. I would be happy to donate a doggie driver to the winner of the whammer. Good luck with the tourney and I'll see you in vegas.. Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment