1/21/2008

A MESSAGE FROM MAYOR MARY SCHAMEHORN: MAYOR OF BANDON, OREGON


Hi Mack. It sounds like you may have golfed here before, so you probably know how great the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort is. But the city of Bandon is also a great place; we have wonderful restaurants, great beaches, and a superb Old Town. I'd love to meet your group and welcome you to Bandon. Just let me know when you will be here. I'll also talk to others about what you could do while you're here . . . besides play at some of the top golf courses in the country.

We think our town is pretty special, and would certainly urge your group to visit Old Town, our beaches, and our first-rate restaurants. I realize that when people come to golf at Bandon Dunes, that's pretty much their focus, especially if they aren't accompanied by their wives. But that doesn't mean you couldn't visit, and enjoy, Old Town. We have several wine tasting shops, and other high-end shops, which your group might enjoy. Our restaurants are well known, with Wild Rose and Alloro being two of the best on the South Coast.
Mayor Mary Schamehorn

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Mayor Mary single? Someone should tap that shit – twice.

Anonymous said...

lets meet the mayor...? Has she had a chance to view the blog?

Anonymous said...

anonymous comments are lame-o

Mackthaknife said...

i agree, if your going to leave a post about bangin the mayor, at least leave your business card.

Anonymous said...

yo momma.

Anonymous said...

I just had her and it was sweet. Of course I had to put a bag over my head to stay anonymous. And I put a bag over her head as she is...er...well...you know...just because.

Anonymous said...

"Rob Mack" (11:08:08 PM): Hi Mack. I would be happy to do a crazy nude photoshoot. But the city of Bandon is also a great place; we have wonderful restaurants, great beaches, and a superb Old Town.
"Jack" (11:09:01 PM): nudiephotohunt with mary as the star?

Logan said...

Two words for you...Cleveland Steamer!