1/11/2008

PLAYER PROFILE: BRUCH



Jon Bruch: Seattle, WA

Influences: Music-AC/DC, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin

Movies: "The Bad News Bears" (1977), Walter Mathau was great as washed up old minor leaguer. "Smokey and the Bandit" Jackie Gleason as the co-star...enough said. "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" I always wanted to be a terminator for one day, plus a soundtrack by G&R is pretty bitchin'.

Heros: Burt Reynolds (in any role), Tom Selleck (as Magnum P.I only), and Greg Allman. Any celebrity who abuses alcohol & drugs...lead completely destructive lifestyles, and have moustaches are also wicked. Alex Trebek, Carl Weathers (from Rocky and Predator), and Robert Goulet are also very cool.

Philosophy on Life: "Measure twice, cut once" I hate having to do shit over because I fucked it up the first time.

Philosophy on Golf: The more I practice and the better I get the less I like the game. For me, golf is humbling. It is too hard and too expensive to take seriously.

If I could be any animal, I would be: A human with the ability to fly. Have you seen what birds eat? gross.

If I could do any job in the world I would: Test high performance German automobiles (except VW) all over the world. I would also be an oil sheik in Dubai and own a Hotel. I would then invite you all over to hit golf balls off the roof into the ocean. We could smoke out of a hookah and have a heram of women to choose from.

Favorite Pastime: Family, Friends, Husky Football Games, The Dutchess, The Lamplighter, The Westend, Anyone's Basement, porn, and beer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This profile is funny not necessarily because of what Jon wrote that is actually pretty boring but because he went into his closet and put on his shirt and jacket and took a picture of himself looking all sophisticated to put up on this profile when he could have just picked a picture out of the countless supply in his computer of him making an ass out of himself! Jon you get my vote for 3rd place for being Jon! 3rd Place!

Mackthaknife said...

i like this profile, especially the part...Have you seen what birds eat? gross. The funny thing is that all your pastimes could be included in one solid day..

Anonymous said...

This is the most hilarious photo of the bunch. Brilliant! I have never seen better use of Photoshop. And on top of that, 'porn' gets props. That almost earned a placement in the top three – almost.