
Whammer Central has received final confirmation from one Richard Duncan McDougall. That's him in the center, not sure who that is in the sweet frosty costume, but that's Trevor in the santa suit. Duncan's favorite pastimes inlcude: brew, chicks, drawing, self-gratification, brew, wine, movie-making, hot chicks, painting, self-gratification, wine, brew, drawing, television, working on the computer, chicks, wine, brew, sleeping, driving around town, reading, brew, wine, sleep, wine, etc... Duncan's confirmation completes the roster for Whammer I. As Trevor would say, godspeed whammer, godspeed.
4 comments:
I hope duncan likes local brew... does he know we're not allowed to have silver bullets??
I definitely think Duncan will be found passed out in front of the Pub.
For you history buffs, Frosty is played by Brick Spangler.
Godspeed Whammer Godspeed.
I agree with TD's assessment- Duncan will definitely be found passed out in front of the pub. What was missing from the original post is that Trevor will be found passed out with him spooning to keep warm.
If anybody spoons my bitch Duncan, I'm gonna stick a shiv up his arsehole!
Post a Comment