1/12/2008

PLAYER PROFILE: MACK



they call me Mack. I studied Judo as a child and can flip you on your ass. don't test me. I am an outstanding breakdancer. I can recite complete passages of Henry the fifth. I can calculate odds and handicap horses with amazing accuracy. I tend to act like I own the place. I can play Jessie's Girl on the guitar. I am a big hit with the ladies. My pinball prowess is unmatched. My pachinko skills are world-class. When I order pizza, I can predict the exact moment the doorbell will ring. I can tell the difference between coke and pepsi. I can make mind-boggling origami. I have won the biggest animals at the county fair with little or no effort. I could teach a college course on how to make the perfect sandwich. I can tell the exact time by looking at the sky. I can solve a rubiks cube in less than 60 seconds. I can give the finger in Korean. My gazpacho recipe is the best in the world. I have made the eight ball on the break three times in a row. I have totaled a truck, a car, a motorcycle and two scooters. I have never broken a bone. I can make a half-court jump shot with nothing but net. I am a fantastic fisherman. Two of my teeth are bionic implants. I have painted award-winning murals at Harvard. I once won a yo-yo competition. I have hit golf balls off the coast of Cuba. I have been called an early bird and a night owl. My pumpkin carving ability would make Martha Stewart shaz her suit pants. When I call a radio station, I never get a busy signal. I have a beautiful wife and two incredible children that I know about. I make no effort whatsoever to recycle. I have seen the northern lights. I have eaten strawberry shortcake with James Brown. I was attacked by a swarm of bees and didn't get stung. I can eat the five-alarm chili without breaking a sweat. I have taught classes on mannequin modeling. I can taste coffee and tell you what country the beans are from. I can make a batch of minute rice in 58 seconds. I can ride a kick-ass wheelie on a BMX bike. I can juggle while lying down. I know my way around a shotgun. I can recite Swedish christmas songs and I could teach you how to clam. I have won at cards, at love and at life, but I have yet to win the whammer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote 2nd place.

Anonymous said...

I am most impressed with your ability to cook minute rice in 58 seconds!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like I've just received a blow job from Mother Teresa. If you looked up "modesty" in the dictionary your would find a photo of Mack fucking it up the butt. Is this guy for real? I can attest to his sandwich making skills because I've experienced them drunk and/or high. But origami? Fuck me! Anyway, 2nd PLACE for being so god-damned arrogant.

coochise said...

2nd place- This one makes me feel like I have wasted 31 years. Thanks Mack

Anonymous said...

okay. name your price. let's keep your vote in my house!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the finger in Korea. 2nd place