
Profiles are in and they are impressive.
We received a much better response than projected. The competition is heating up. Use the comments section below to vote now! and determine who climbs up the leaderboard. Make your picks for first, second, and third place. Votes will be tallied next Saturday and winners announced. Good Luck to all.
8 comments:
My votes:
1st Place: Buffalo, but only if the photos are removed immediately after he is confirmed winner of this 'profile challenge'. It is painful to scroll past that head cover photo. He gets my vote because he went out of his way to promote The Whammer in Esquire mag.
2nd Place: Torrone, he's clearly the most honest competitor in the bunch by his confessions to lie, cheat, steal his way to victory. I respect his honest approach to his dishonesty.
3rd Place: Mack gets my vote, but he will need to prove his bold claims by demonstrating 3 randomly chosen claims during The Whammer.
1st: DONTOS
2nd: JACK
3rd: TORRONE
1st: KOSKENMAKI (whoever says brides are an ineffective tool in politics is a liar). Furthermore, I for one appreciated the extra effort of offering up video footage (and giving Whammer a presence on You Tube).
2nd: This one is a toss up... it was a photo finish but in the end I had to give it to Buffalo. Now please, take the photos down.
3rd: I've known Mack for most of my life and even I didn't know some of what was revealed last week. For that, I honor him with a place in the top three.
I am recasting my ballot... Since buffalo has not seen fit to remove his photos down I am demoting him to third place and moving Mack up to 2nd. Some unnamed few might think this has to do with an enticement of beer, but since I permanently delete all Whammer related email out of fear of political retribution later in life, no one can prove it.
1st place KOSKENMAKI, because I heard that he has money on full-tilt) please direct payment to TYRONE27
2nd Place KENNEDY because he is a democrat, I will forget about the Obama shit
3rd Place Mack, did you steal Chuck Norris's powers?
1st – Trevor: His tits are the longest.
2nd – Rob: He obviously parties the hardest.
3rd – Kelly: No one has more skills.
Despite multiple bribes and threats, I have decided to lock in my votes.
1) Buffalo
2) Torrone
3) Mack
I am definitely for sale and can be manipulated. But - you'll have to try harder.
Godspeed Whammer Godspeed.
Congratulations go to buffalo for first place. The writing was on the wall. I managed to secure second place with bribes, and koskenmaki took third. Buffalo, since you won, we are celebrating by removing one of your photos from the blog.
Post a Comment