2/25/2008

THE 2008 WHAMMER INVITATIONAL: BREAKING IT DOWN: THURSDAY


T H U R S D A Y

5:00 PM +
"Welcome to The Whammer" Arrival party
in The Golf Suite, Bandon Lodge
Welcome Baskets Distributed, Room Assignments and all Hotel Arrangements, Card Keys
Drinks and Appetizers

7:00 PM
"First Annual Whammer Welcome Dinner: CrabFest"
in The Golf Suite, Bandon Lodge
Many Thanks to Al McDougall. Crab with all the fixins' , Salad, Bread, etc.. Wine Donated by Henry McDougall, it's one gigantic big ass bottle. Thanks Henry.

9:00 PM (or when everyone is in attendance)
"Welcome to The Whammer" toast
by Mack, Golf Suite Balcony
A few announcements, Itinerary
Introduction of Trophies, leaderboard, Q&A
followed by 1st partner draw and foursome pairings for Pacific Dunes

10:00 PM
The Wandering Golfers
Check out the fire at McKee's Pub, Check out the fire at the Grove fire pit, Check out the pool table at the Bunker Bar, random shenanigans. All welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have crabs and am willing to share them Thursday night.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you get plenty of bibs.

Kennedy said...

Mack-
Great job in creating and maintaing the site these past many months. I am not one for community sites, but this has been a blast!

Looking forward to seeing all you cats down on the Oregon coast in (dare I say) a few days!

I haven't swung a club in a few months, but I have Whammer on the brain, and I'm not taking my eye off the prize... I coming for you whammer, I'm coming.

Anonymous said...

not swinging a club for a few months is the way to go...

I started taking lessons a few months ago in honor of the whammer and my swing has never been worse. my instructor has gotten me from consistently shooting 105 to consistently shooting 135. lessons are definitely the way to go for high scores...

p.s. I heard a rumor that some of you have been jumping the gun and practicing on a virtual bandon dunes. I cry foul! just so you know I'm going to buy a xbox 360 this weekend and do nothing but play tiger woods 2008 for three days straight.

Anonymous said...

is anyone bringing an xbox or wii?

Anonymous said...

I can bring the Wii, Tiger 2008 and the original Super Mario Brothers....