
F R I D A Y
8:30 AM
Welcome to Bandon Dunes Breakfast with the Mayor
at The Gallery Restaurant, Bandon Lodge
We have a reserved table for 14,
show up or sleep in, the choice is yours
do they serve beers at that hour? why yes they do.
Breakfast Guests:
Quick Hello from Hank Hickox, General Manager Bandon Dunes
Welcome to Bandon, Oregon from Mary Schamehorn, Mayor of Bandon
bacon, hash browns, coffee, the mayor, what else do you want?
10:00 - 10:30 AM
Golfer Check-in for round at Pacific Dunes
shuttle or drive to Pacific Dunes location
Check-in at Pacific Dunes Pro Shop
10:30 AM
Horse Race Putting contest
at Pacific Dunes Putting Green
-------------------------------
GOLF ROUND AT PACIFIC DUNES
-------------------------------
11:00 AM
1st Group Tee off
11:10 AM
2nd Group Tee off
11:20 AM
3rd Group Tee off
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Special Event to be announced on location
9:00 PM
Hangin' at the Grove
The Grove Suite, The Grove
Outdoor Fire Pit
Partner Draw for next day pairings
A few announcements
9:00 +
1st Annual Whammer Poker Tournament
at The Grove Suite, The Grove
Players Draw for table A/B
Table A: 6 play down to 3 (first two out receive Treasure Package)
Table B: 6 play down to 3 (first two out receive Treasure Package)
Final Table
2 comments:
you'll have to excuse her honor and I if we are a few minutes late to breakfast...
I've been dreaming of the mayor ever since you posted her photo. Kennedy - I've got her next.
Post a Comment