
I figured if 'brew' as a blog title got the best response so far, what better way to get your attention than with 'booze'. And the perfect post for a Friday, so let the chatter begin.
It had to be a leap year- just one extra day between us and Bandon....
A number of you have asked Whammer Central if there is anything you can bring, help out with.. and we appreciate your response. Actually, when you start planning in July~ there is little left to do the week before.
Mr. Kennedy has agreed to bring some ipod speakers for tunes. It sounds like Kelly and perhaps Torrone, have Xbox Tiger Woods, Wii's or other video console action for the large flat panel in the grove suite. If y'all can bring those, or coordinate, that would be great. We do not have walkie-talkies..the ones i have suck.. or binoculars. If somebody wants to bring those, they might be good to have.
We are getting a fair amount of beer and we will stock the bar with the standard-staple-golf-party-weekend-necessities. This will include a large bottle of Baileys, some Scotch, some Whiskey, some Vodka for bloody mary's, mary mix... cups, etc.. There was a profit of $42.00 from whammer merchandise, and it will be spent on refreshments. However, if you are one of those people that would like a blue hawaiian, peach schnapps or mai-tai before getting into your dress, then make sure to bring your own necessities. If you like rum (actually, who doesn't like rum) or gin, or tequila, or something specific, I suggest you bring a bottle. McDougall's are not allowed to drink gin, and Koskenmaki is not allowed to drink scotch (unless of course we need to beat some ass in the bunker bar, and then it's like Popeye and Spinach). that said, feel free to bring a sixer of your favorite brew, or a bottle of your favorite firewater and we will add it to the mix.
Everything else is set.
See you Thursday... oh ..damn that felt good to say.
8 comments:
I love gin, did I tell any of you that? I have have stock in Bombay...maybe I will bring some.
whammer, baby!
http://www.koskenmaki.com/Zoe1.jpg
http://www.koskenmaki.com/Zoe2.jpg
Call me a pussy. Call me quitter. But please please please, don't pour me a drink! Mac and Buffalo will attest when it comes to drinking the hard stuff, my body and booze aren't on speaking terms. I will enjoy many a refreshment and have been known to enjoy the occasional shot of tequila, but unless you want to cart me off to the emergency room, keep that crap AWAY!
'every mcdougall has a gin story'
-John McDougall, last night before i fell over and passed out on his couch.
kennedy doesn't lie., been there done that.. percent chance that mr kennedy will puke at the whammer, oddsmakers have it at 74%
where do they have me on puke and rally vs. puke and passout?
Looks like this has become the confession site or where you post your warnings about your alcohol challenges.
I must tell you that Jim Beam and Pete Reichert do not mix.
Do not give him Beam and Coke. His golf game would improve and he'd be a LOCK for the Asshole Award.
You've been warned.
Godspeed Whammer Godspeed
the same can be said for Mack & tequila...
I'm getting the distinct sense of the calm before the storm right now.......
Post a Comment