
Mack,Thank you for the email. What can I say about the whammer...and words of wisdom..? How about.. have a good time, look out for each other and stay out of the hooch. Bandon sounds like a wonderful place.
Here is a quick update: My new band and I played a showcase of the Arts Presenter's Conference in NY... it went really well and we've already gotten several gigs from it. I'm not sure I've told you about my new band... actually, it's Jack Williams' old band, and I'm so lucky to have them playing with me. They are all wonderful singers and supurb musicians. Susan Tayor plays guitar/banjo/ piano and recorder... her husband Cary is our bass player (what a fabulous player) and Danny Harlow plays tenor guitar/ mandolin/ fiddle. We get a plethora of sounds. Check out our schedule... we're starting to play more and more. Hopefully we'll be coming to a venue somewhere near you in the not too distant future.
Ronny
Ronnys Site yo
Ronny on IMDB
4 comments:
all I can say is, "The Heat is On!"
Quato lives!
The Whammer deserves better
"Stay out of the hooch"!
For fachs sake.
I hope RoboCop finds this tea-totaler and blows his nuts off!
Post a Comment