"Rob Mack" (10:34:38 PM): i have nuts chillbot09 (10:37:45 PM): bastards everyone "Jack" (10:38:05 PM): nice win on the single chillbot09 (10:38:43 PM): hornet poker is winning poker "Rob Mack" (10:39:07 PM): thank you.. felt bad about the suck out.. please accept my apology "Jack" (10:39:18 PM): fuck off "Rob Mack" (10:39:46 PM): what do you do with 4 of a kind
chillbot: i got some dry joys they looks retro fresh chillbot: I'm just sin some trouble chillbot: rfucking hell mack: get your whammer shit together baby chillbot: I might have haddd too many silver bullets chillbot: I am going to gog passs out chillbot09 has left this chat.
6 comments:
mack'n'jack told me kennedy will put out for the mayor...
"Rob Mack" (10:34:38 PM): i have nuts
chillbot09 (10:37:45 PM): bastards everyone
"Jack" (10:38:05 PM): nice win on the single
chillbot09 (10:38:43 PM): hornet poker is winning poker
"Rob Mack" (10:39:07 PM): thank you.. felt bad about the suck out.. please accept my apology
"Jack" (10:39:18 PM): fuck off
"Rob Mack" (10:39:46 PM): what do you do with 4 of a kind
chillbot: i got some dry joys they looks retro fresh
chillbot: I'm just sin some trouble
chillbot: rfucking hell
mack: get your whammer shit together baby
chillbot: I might have haddd too many silver bullets
chillbot: I am going to gog passs out
chillbot09 has left this chat.
That country bumpkin is gonna put-up or shut-up! I've got your Wham(h)er right here!
Look Mom!
I'm on the first page of The Whammer leader board!
All of my life goals are now complete. Kill me now.
Post a Comment