5/13/2009

CURRENT LEADER WHAMMER II: KENNEDY

THANK YOU SIR. FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW YOU ARE THE FIRST TO SEND IN YOUR CHECK. You are a shining example to all. On another note, since you will be flying in from Ohio, you have been awarded one whammer point and are the current leader. checks for $200 to 2420 21st Ave Ct N.W. Gig Harbor, WA 98335 gracias

5 comments:

Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kennedy said...

I will be leading by example all the way to Whammer II victory! I am looking forward to buying an extra seat for the plane ride home

Anonymous said...

i don't know if they would let you bring it on the plane, ,, what am i talking about~ you don't need to worry about that

Anonymous said...

kennedy is a bit of a brown-noser... he should lose whammer points for that!

Kennedy said...

don't be a hater! I propose a new whammer slogan, "Be like Matt!"