Who the hell thought this sign was a good idea. Goes against everything the whammer stands for. Saw this little gem on a visit to our nations capital. don't tell me what to do or how to play. If I want to go for the green I will, you assface. Dontos could put it on the green, so could DonnyMac, those mofos hit the ball like a couple of giant gorillas. no signs like this at whammer ii. cheers
4 comments:
they obviously do that just to fuck with you. a hole like that, I would never consider going for that green... until I saw the sign. after that you really have no choice.
when you cut the corner it's really only 250 to a dry spot... i've never seen a sign that tells you how to play. odd really. makes me angry
I could from the ladies tees, ya buddy!!!
JD
so do tell... did you go for the green, and if so, did you keep it dry?
Post a Comment