Now wait just a second! How did Dantos jump to the top above me and Koskenmaki? I believe we both had our $$ and tickets purchased first?!?!
Is this some sort of sick twisted mind game you are playing over there at Whammer Central? Dantos wil have plenty of time to earn top-spot once the golf starts, until then please drop him on the board.
5 comments:
Now wait just a second! How did Dantos jump to the top above me and Koskenmaki? I believe we both had our $$ and tickets purchased first?!?!
Is this some sort of sick twisted mind game you are playing over there at Whammer Central? Dantos wil have plenty of time to earn top-spot once the golf starts, until then please drop him on the board.
its alphabetical you noob
kennedy, baby, don't worry... I fixed it:
http://www.koskenmaki.com/fix.png
Wow, this will be the closest I get to the Whammer lead. Feelin' pretty good right now.
nicely played sir, nicely played!
Post a Comment