6/10/2009

WHAMMER CENTRAL INTERVIEW

Whammer Central was recently interviewed by Pacific Northwest Golfer magazine. It was only a matter of time before the media would catch wind of the whammer. They are doing a feature/spot on our group in the July issue. Keep your eyes out for it. You may have to sign autographs when it hits the newsstands. This is paparazzi.

1 comment:

koskenmaki said...

I had a whammer moment yesterday on the course:

On the 18th hole my second shot on a par-4 landed just short of the green, about 10-15 yards. Approaching the green we parked our carts down a little hill to the right of the green. Me being about 15 coors lights in at that point, I loudly declared that I wasn't going to bother bringing my putter up to the green with me because I was chipping in for birdie. I grabbed my 60 degree wedge, walked up, chipped it in, and walked off with my only birdie of the day.

Beer + ballz = whammer golf = good golf.

I think we should have a day where bonus whammer points are awarded for a) whoever tallies the most beers on the course, b) any birdie made after 12 beers, and c) any par made after 18 beers.