Whammer Central has decided to allow a breakfast ball on the 1st tee at Chambers Bay. If you don't want to take your first drive or you go in the shit, then tee it up again. The pic looks like a lefty club, must be bruch. This is not available during the scrammer at the whammer, or available on any other hole. This is Whammer II.
8/26/2009
BREAKFAST BALL A GO
Whammer Central has decided to allow a breakfast ball on the 1st tee at Chambers Bay. If you don't want to take your first drive or you go in the shit, then tee it up again. The pic looks like a lefty club, must be bruch. This is not available during the scrammer at the whammer, or available on any other hole. This is Whammer II.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
good call
Yep, thats me.
God Bless Whammer Central.
In whammer I my best golf shot of the entire event was my first off the tee the first day. It landed 15 yards in front of the green dead center. In Whamner I it meant everything to me and probably got me a 2nd as it should have, in Whammer II it will be for nothing. Sounds like a normal weekend round kind of thing I can do at my local course. Whammer should be exceptional, it's only one shot.
Dontos
fair point mr. dontos, a nay vote is recorded. whammer central thinks this may need to be revisited, or a vote taken, thank you for the feedback.
anyone that can land their first tee shot 15 yards from the green, dead center, is never going to use a breakfast ball anyways... so shut the fuck up!
Dontos is also full of shit...am I the only one who knows this?
whammer central has decided to give a breakfast ball to anyone who did not come in first or second place in whammer I. if you did, then you don't need one.
what does last year have to do with this year? I thought Obama was elected to bring equality to all. It seems the elite few are being punished unfairly, despite all of their hard work.
so are you in favor? not? WC would like to remind people to refrain from politics or religion. go sox
I'm for breakfast and breakfast balls.
Post a Comment