9/01/2009

KEGS

This year we are making it easy and getting 3 kegs: 2 Regular tavern style and 1 for the fancy lads. Kegs will be picked up from the beach tavern. Please vote now for your brews of choice: We will get 2 kegs selected from the following options: Bud, Bud Light, Rainier, MGD, Lite, Coors Light We will also get 1 keg of the following: mirror pond, blue moon, inversion IPA, Alaskan Amber, widmer hefeweisen, fancy lad ale... and different options are available. Please let us know other ideas as whammer central plans on enjoying selections from the previous list while eating beef jerky. This is tappin' the keg. this is whammer II.

10 comments:

Kennedy said...

Keg 1. Coors Light
Keg 2. Manny's Pale
Keg 3. Heineken

Supply of Guinness on hand just in case...

koskenmaki said...

I vote for 3 kegs of Alaskan Amber... a good beer everyone can enjoy. You might say, but wait aren't you a coors light dude? Answer: there are few things better than an ice cold coors light from an icy bottle, or the occasional silver bullet on the golf course. But, coors light (and all other beers from list A) just plain suck from a keg. Unless you like lukewarm flat watery piss.

If I can't have 3 Alaskan Amber I vote anything but Heineken. That shit is foul.

koskenmaki said...

If we have to choose from list A I vote for raindog.

Mackthaknife said...

heineken is like drinking camel piss. i agree with mr koskenmaki, but coors light is so delicious, may need to get 2 kegs, and 6 cases of bullets

koskenmaki said...

I'm changing my vote to cases of bullets.

Anonymous said...

1. Rainer
2. Coors Light
3. Mirror Pond

I need a little piece of Tacoma in Cle Elum in the form of Raineeeerrrr Beeeeeeerrrrrr.

Torrone

Anonymous said...

2 Coors light
1 Manny's

I know its not on the list, but I like and it is a high octane brew...I probably wont drink any of the fancy stuff either

JB

Anonymous said...

Keg 1. Bud light
Keg 2. Bud light
Keg 3. Bud light

cooch

Whammer I Champ said...

I vote for whatever beer combo allows the most beef jerky.

Jordan said...

Keg 1. Vitamin R
Keg 2. Ron-yeah
Keg 3. Rainier

Guinness on the side.