9/22/2009

PARTY BUS A GO

Whammer Central has received word from Mr. Koskenmaki that a party bus has been secured and rocking I-90 on Friday and Sunday. Here are the details. 2:00 pickup from Chambers Bay on Friday --> Suncadia. 3:00 (approx, negotiable) pickup from Suncadia on Sunday --> airport. Nooney and I fly out at 6:30 on Sunday. So the deal is this: 15-person party bus, anyone and everyone is welcome to catch a ride either way or both. If it's just me and Nooney, so be it. There's a fucking bathroom on the bus. That's worth the price of admission. Drink beer and piss on the way to Suncadia. Whammer Central will be driving a few cars in order to bring kegs, pick up keys, but anyone is welcome to ride and get transportation back etc... You can leave your car at Chambers or Jack or Mack's house and WC will make sure you get back to your ride. This is party bus, baby. ~Matt

5 comments:

koskenmaki said...

Whammer Central should just put the kegs on the party bus, obviously. Problem solved.

Mitch said...

it's murdered out, even better.

Jordan said...

Hey guys, long time follower, first time poster, and first time in the Whammer... I've actually been on this bus and their motto is "you do the drinking, we do the driving."

JB said...

Very nice! Thanks Matt!

Whammer I Champ said...

Book me for the bus. Coolio - thanks Matt!