9/26/2009

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: SATURDAY EVENING

1:00 PM College Football on big screens and BBQ at Elk Landing This is Whammer II BBQ, burgers, dogs, and fixins, brew Served at Elk Landing house 3:00 PM 2nd Annual Koskenmaki Sneaks away for Saturday Snoozetime aka naptime officially on agenda 6:00 PM Saturday Dinner and leaderboard update at Grand Fir Lodge House brews on back deck 9:00 PM Night Golf Challenge: Players to take 3 shots 150 yards 100 yards 25 yards points awarded: 4 for closest to the pin, 3 for second, 2 for third, 1 for 4th Must be on green to qualify. leaderboard updated with Night golf results. Final round pairings announced for Sunday.

4 comments:

Kennedy said...

I appreciate these updates, but nowhere on the schedule of events have I seen the part where we put crabs in your bed and/or shower? When does that take place (or is it ongoing throughout the weekend)?

koskenmaki said...

I have crabs.

Anonymous said...

How bout some ribs in your pillow case?

Whammer I Champ said...

Did u see me play night golf at The Edgefield? Easy money...