1/17/2008

CODE NAME: LOGAN

We have added our final member to the dirty dozen. Hold onto your hat whammer, this is Tim Logan and he is a badass mofo from Tennessee, more info to follow. todays email:
I’m in. We’ll talk logistics later. -Tim





Jack made a comment last night regarding this photo... That is the biggest fireplace I have ever seen. If I was Tim I would be throwing as much wood as I could on that thing. Jack is notorious for building the biggest fire you have ever seen. This is bandon dunes, in flames.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little known Logan fact:

He likes to try and leap out of cars while traveling over a bridge. Yes, his middle name is "dangerseeker".

Anonymous said...

hi logan. first order of business: you'll be wanting to scroll down to where it says "profile: koskenmaki" (there are a few questionable pix along the way-- you may want to avert your eyes) and type in the comments section "I vote 1st place." got it? thanks in advance.

Kennedy said...

Logan-

This is matt. Don't listen to the other Matt. What you want to be asking yourself right now is, "How am I going to maximize my free beer consumption???" By shamelessly courting those seeking votes (such as myself).

I hear they drink a little bourbon down there in Tennessee... I'd say lets talk turkey but that'd be from the wrong state, so lets talk smack, jack... what's the bid for your vote?

I've got a car. It has a sunroof. I will drive close to the edge to see danger in action. All I need in return is your vote.

The names Kennedy... and I am shameless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys:
Sorry to be a little tardy on the posting. We operate slowly here in the deep south. It looks like I need a little guidence on what the votes are all about. What's going on. Do I need to vote for someone or something?

Mackthaknife said...

Mr. Logan.
disregard the voting shit.. that's all done and buffalo squeaked out a win. There are a few points of interest, things to think about and I encourage you to read the posts below and let me know if you have any interest.

1. Vintage.. We plan on wearing some cool vintage duds on Saturday if you are game.. could be cool for the group pic.

2. Caddy, if you want one, let me know.

3. Toast/Points: is how you win.. big points for best toast. something to think about.

4. Airtravel.. you might check in with Pete, but if you are flying into Bandon, make a comment on the airtravel post, Matt koskenmaki is getitng a limo or something fresh.

cheers! glad you can make it.
mack

Logan said...

Mack:

To answer your questions...

I have some vintage stuff I can bring to this affair. So, yes, on point one.

Point 2. If not too late, yes, I will take a caddy. Let me know my fiduciary accountability for said guide. Well for that matter now that I've committed 25% of my 401(k) to the affair let me know what I owe you up front and I can send you for the soon-to-be-non-refundable deposit for the accommodations up front.

Toast? Asking a Scottsman or an Irishman if he is intersted in toasting is well... I'm down with that sort of thing.

Point three. I'm setup with the travel. Thanks for the offers. I will vomit (ring a bell Mack?) in a cab from Portland to Bandon. Or get a ride with Trevor whichever.

Mackthaknife said...

don't worry about moolahski until we get to Bandon, we are all set... and will work it out there. glad you have vintage and transport.. can't wait to see you.

There will be caddies available. cost is around 90 bucks a round. I have let the course know that we may need more, we can work it out the day before.. cheers.