
Something has come to the attention of Whammer Central.
Shady dealings, Conversations involving bribes, Selling of votes, and transfer of whammer points. I think it's important to address this right away. Rules should be up-front and on the table. So, In an effort to keep everything fair, whammer central would like to issue the following statement...
if you would like to sell your vote, your points, or your ass, .. well, that is your God given right. America was built on envelopes of cash, greasing of palms, payola and secret handshakes. Rules are for the golf course gentlemen. If you can win the whammer with a few cocktails, or beer promises, then more power to you. Voting ends Friday at midnight.
3 comments:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
p.s. stuffing the ballot box should be -1 whammer point
I would like to point out that today is the 10-year anniversary of Drudge breaking the Lewinsky story.
Post a Comment