1/12/2008

PLAYER PROFILE: KOSKENMAKI




This is Matt. Matt is a Burbank resident who suffers from Hopeless Fucking Swing Disease (HFSD). Matt stands no chance of winning any Whammer Points; no chance of closest to the pin; no chance of longest drive. But you can help Matt and others like him who suffer from HFSD; you can make a difference in their somewhat pathetic lives. Vote for Matt, and give him a few measly Whammer Points. Until we discover a cure for HFSD, it may be the closest he will ever get.

WATCH MATT'S HFSD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am now seeking treatment for the same thing. wish i could give you points but looks like we might be battling it out for 2nd to last. Your swing does look better than Bruch's though!

Mackthaknife said...

no doubt that HFSD will be a term that we will be hearing about for a long time. You seem to have a bad case of HFSD, you better put some ointment on that.. love the vid, and the pic is awesome! barefoot golf towards the ocean in jamaica. honorable mention

Anonymous said...

for anyone who votes for me I offer this: I will buy a round of drinks at the bar and tell the whammer crew that you paid for it, amid much cheering and hoorays. also, I will name a star after you.

Anonymous said...

In the future, hire my visual effects company – SmokeScreen for all your video needs. For a pittance we could alter each and every shot to perfection. There's no soil explosions too large for us to erase.
How about Buffalo gets three drinks (screw the rest of the crew) for a first place vote?

Anonymous said...

the best part of that soil explosion is I was using a driver and a tee and I still managed to pull it off...

Anonymous said...

throw your vote this way, buffalo, I will take care of you... I know how to return a favor.

Anonymous said...

Anyone that takes diviots like that, 1st place in my book!

Anonymous said...

I think my vote gets to count twice.