
Name:
Chris” Tyrell, Tyreeze “ Torrone
Age:
my picture speaks for itself
Place of Birth:
Gods County, Tacoma, WA
Height:
tall enough to go on any ride at the Puyallup Fair
Wt:
I like meat, hotdogs, and bologna
Hobbies:
Golf (of course), dive bars, driving the McDougalls around, pull tabs, table games, stylin my fro, african robes, and shaving.
Competitive Perspective:
I grew up on the streets of Tacoma, WA, where my upbringing prepared me for this event. I will lie, cheat and steal my way to a whammer title, and if that fails I will throw a hail marry and go for the asshole. Whammer competitors beware the storm is approaching.
On The Whammer:
“I am honored to attend this event with the permission of my probation officer and sponsor” “I feeeeel goood”.
Words to live by:
“Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.” -George Burns
6 comments:
hey chris, what are you doing today? I need to get a haircut and had a few too many beers~ can you come get me?
I'll be at the west end. Call me when you're out front.
i like how the profile goes in and out of james brown jibber jabber for no apparent reason. hail mary asshole and driving us around is funny shit. Torrone gets my points for second place.
i love that you love hotdogs, and bologna and i also love those. it also takes me only one drink get loaded but it actually is the first one, George is much cooler than i am until i actually get to my 13th or 14th one!
I like meat too!
3rd place points for torrone. Can't afford gas money. Still need rides, here is your payment.
Post a Comment