
S U N D A Y
7:30 - 8:00 AM
Golf Check-in for round at Bandon Trails
shuttle or drive to bandon trails location
Bandon Trails Pro Shop
8:10 AM
Horse Race putting contest
Bandon Trails Putting Green
------------------------
GOLF ROUND AT BANDON TRAILS
------------------------
8:30 AM
1st Group Tee off
8:40 AM
2nd Group Tee off
8:50 PM
3rd Group Tee off
12:30 - 1:00, Whenever we finish our round
Post-Round Lunch and Award Ceremony
Trails End Restaurant, Bandon Trails Clubhouse
Ballot for best toast and asshole
Award Ceremony, Information on Check-out
Closing toast, farewell by Mack and Jack
1 comment:
I hope everyone copied and pasted these itineraries into a word file and printed them out like I did. No, I'm serious, I really did... I even have them in my cell phone.
I plan to carry the itinerary around at all times-- like a nametag, people will always be able to identify me... when they find me passed out in the hallway they can pry the itinerary from my sweaty palms and say "oh yeah... he's another one of those fucking whammer guys. says here he's suppose to be on the putting green..."
Post a Comment