2/18/2008
HEY! I'VE GOT A GOOD IDEA.....
Let's file this under 'WHAT NOT TO DO AT THE WHAMMER'
My friend Lennis from Parkland Chevrolet* sent me this video. This is the kind of shit we don't want to see on the balcony of the golf suite. I doubt your caddie will hold a tee in their mouth either... and I don't know how drunk you would have to be to let your buddy hit a drive off your grill... *but If you are in the market for a nice new chevy to increase your global footprint, you should give Lennis a call.
Parkland Chevy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
2 weeks and 2 days until whammertime. That's like tomorrow pretty much.
What's wrong with you people you need to post more comments. I picture Mack checking the bloggy every morning, wishing, hoping, dreaming of comments and whammer discussion... and then a single tear as he sees all his posts met with zero comments. OK maybe that's over the top, or: maybe you don't know Mack like I know him...
I got whammer on the brain.
no, you're right. thanks for the post.
no tears today
I think we need a new opportunity to earn Whammer points... simply by the number of posts each of us has made to date...
Sorry for the lack of posts on my part. I've been fine tuning my game.
I'm now able to drink either Coors Light or Pac NW Microbrews.
I'm also able to deliver a toast longer than "cheers!".
I say we leave tomorrow for Bandon. Game on.
God Speed Whammer God Speed.
I myself am relying on the long drive as my prime opportunity to win Whammer points. I will work on a toast between now and Whammer weekend, but most likely will be so drunk that I will either barf in my mount and lose my concentration, be passed out and left for dead in a bunker on the 17th, or getting my ménage on with the cart girl and her honor, the mayor...
Post a Comment