
Mack:
I received a message from my good friend Sacha Baron Cohen about our trip to Bandon. Would you please post on the Whammer Blog for me? —Tim Logan
Message as follows…
“ey there geezers. me would dig to tell yous to be careful on your trip. i know yous dig to play golf and drink quillions of ale. bandon dunes is supposed to be wicked. many of yous ave childran. dey is well important to da trip. i suggest dippin in to da 529 plan fa some extra mula. make sure to brin plenty of spirits fa da cady and my main geeza daredevil. feed im a propa amount before goin out to drink. e's well skinny! peace.
3 comments:
Dont forget to bring some ones for the slightly chubby red headed cart girl...I have been witness to "golf cart" love several times on the course with these broads. They just love out of shape married guys with kids!
playin golf is dig ridin da punanni wiv wimin. yous need to grab your mr biggies and your shaft and jam them in da batty. and it doesn't is wrecked to smoke some erbal remedy and drink some beers at da same time.
I would dig to fank tatonka fe watchin propa football today. yous brothas iz gonna as da yorkie bells. I feel some hof yous boys wear kilts. well yous betta be true scotts spitz game day or yous iz punanis.
Post a Comment