
Whammer Central has heard a few comments from people related to the ummm, weather. These reports include prediction making jimmy-jamz regarding sun, outlook, steve pool type shit, and we seriously are scared to hear any more of it.. holy crap birdman..that's some serious bad juju, (even this post is a bad idea),, If you have ever been to the Oregon coast, you know that anything can happen and change on a dime. Regardless of what you have heard, bring an umbrella. Bring a rainslick.In fact wrap yourself in cellophane. Do everything in your power to appease the golf gods- throw salt over your shoulder, spin in a circle, knock on wood, don't walk under any ladders, etc, etc.. but please keep all that other jibber jabber to a minimum.. we are almost there gentlemen.
12 comments:
I like juju'bes candy...I predict partly cloudy conditions.
I BOUGHT TIGER WOODS 2008 FOR PS2 AND FOR PSP AND I CAN'T FIND BANDON ANYWHERE!! I think jack is lying to me, fucking hell...
koskenmaki has now surpassed buffalo for asshole going into thursday... he may be the one to beat, especially if he brings any of his outdated game systems to Bandon. I would bet the PS2 didn't make it through the night last night..
I'm casting my asshole vote for all you fuckers that told me I could play bandon on tiger woods 2008. fucking hell.
I'll bring my n64 and hydro thunder just for you mack. you remember playing that for three weeks straight without a break? I bet cb does...
by the way if you got a random text message from me last night bitching about tiger woods, my apologies. you can blame mack for publishing all of your cell phone numbers.
i know she remembers when i took two weeks off of work and played the legend of zelda and ordered pizza two meals a day,, when i finished the game i had to wear sunglasses when i went outside.. hydro thunder kicks ass.. LAKE POWELL, yes, do bring N64, especially if you have goldeneye
cb is a smart lady... she'd rather have you safely occupied as a couch potato for a couple weeks instead of out in the world getting into trouble.
I don't plan to bring my n64 unless you really want me to-- I got too much else to try and cram in with my knickers.
Kosekanmaki,
08 Tiger Woods for XBOX 360 has Bandon, you have to go to TIGER CHALLENGE and work your way through the challenge to unlock the course. It takes a little bit of effort.
understand. if we bring N64, then kelly has to bring his super NES, and then i will need to bring an intellivision, and then somebody has to bring atari, and then we will need to cancel golf and get a giant bag of cheetos
anonymous,
I don't believe you. we played tiger challenge all fucking night... unlocked every course we could find, no mention of bandon. I don't understand why the game would be different on ps2 but I've searched the internets for answers and it always says BANDON IS IN TIGER FUCKING WOODS 2007 FOR PS2 AND PSP NOT 2008.
p.s. I have a commodore vic 20 that i can bring. it has gorf.
http://www.everyvideogame.com
Post a Comment