3/10/2008

TREVOR IS WHAMMER CHAMPION!



Congratulations to Trevor for winning the first ever Whammer Invitational!.
Congratulations to all for a great weekend. Thank you for coming.
Whammer Central

Please post any links to pictures on this post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gents:

Whammer ONE was AMAZING. Winning made it cool, but I had a blast every waking moment. McDougall's - you are fine, fine, fine men.

I could not have won without some Saturday night luck. Dontos getting hammered and missing his tee time was a gift from the Whammer gods.

Winning the Whammer has changed my life in so many ways. Most significantly, I am the honoree at the Whammer Parade at NOON tomorrow in downtown Index, WA. I'll be on the next Morton Downey Jr Show (god rest his soul). I've been asked to fly to the Middle East to solve the Palestine - Israel conflict. And, I now know why the sky is blue.

Bringing the Whammer into my home and seeing my wife's expression was priceless. I'm hoping in a couple days, when the cigar stench wears off, I'll get whammer lucky.

Lastly, the first call I took on Monday at work was a SVP telling me "we need you to fly to Vegas on Tues for an important client dinner". After Whammer ONE - Vegas is the last place on earth I need or want to be. But - such is the life of the Whammer Champ.

Thanks everyone for a fantastic time. I'm sorry I didn't get to bid everyone a fine farewell on Sunday. Hope your travels were smooth.

Godspeed Whammer Godspeed.