6/15/2009
GOOD QUESTION
The $555 covers:
Round of Golf at Chambers Bay
2 Rounds of Golf at Suncadia
Carts at Suncadia
Lodging for Two nights in sweet houses at Suncadia
Gift Baskets, tees, some other shit
Bagpiper following Trevors toast
Beer, brands style TBD
Some lunch stuff and snack stuff at houses
Doesn't cover:
Transportation... still working on this
Liquor, We will bring a lot of Baileys, but if you want a bottle of something else, bring it.
Smokes
Most of meals, though we will have burgers, dogs, munchy stuff for late night and will put together one meal for everyone... BBQ fixings for after golf. other stuff TBD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
beware the late-night beer order! Especially if an intoxicated Mack gets his hands on the phone! The tab is likely to get very steep very fast! Come prepared!
first off, $555 is an insane deal... I don't know how you managed to swing that but bravo, bravo. my theory is that chambers bay costs $542 and everything at suncadia costs a total of $13 because why the fuck else would you go to the middle of fucking washington state...?
secondly, my offer/trade/barter of providing transportation between chambers bay and suncadia for the mere price of a few measly whammer points still stands.
whammer central might see this as an attempt to "buy" whammer points. but let me say this: there should be a special category called the "spirit of the whammer" which rewards those industrious and enterprising folk who go above and beyond the call of duty for the whammer. such acts as arriving on the first tee with a box of fine cigars to share or not putting a dead crab into someone else's bed should be encouraged and rewarded, in my opinion.
with that in mind, I still offer to arrange a transport round-trip to suncadia, and I do so only out of the goodness of my heart. and if whammer central decides that it is an act worthy of a couple of "spirit of the whammer" points, then so be it. who am I to refuse their generosity? (unless, of course, the act of refusing their generosity would cause them to bestow even more "spirit of the whammer" points upon me.)
in any case, something must be done to balance out the field for those of us who can't golf for shit. (and don't say putting, because putting is golf too, dummy.)
I will now exit soapbox left.
p.s. I also think we should reinstate the asshole award and I should get asshole points for trying to buy whammer points.
Post a Comment